1. The Information we collect
We may collect two types of information from users of this Website: (i) “Personal Information” (including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, address, telephone number (including mobile number), credit card information or e-mail address; and (ii) anonymous “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (such as information about how many users log on to our Website). The Personal Information we may collect and process includes:
• Personal details that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services or requesting further services, including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, address, telephone number (including mobile number), credit card information or e-mail address;
• Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• Details of any transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of orders; and
• Dealings with third parties who hold personal information on you (which could include organisations such as banks, credit card agencies). They may provide this information as a matter of ordinary business dealings, or we may ask them to do so.
2. How the information is used, including disclosures to third partiesThe Personal Information you provide on the Website will be used, amongst other things, for the following purposes:
• To process your order (including payment authorisation);
• To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• To notify you about changes to our services;
• If Buytronic or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Buytronic, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
• For marketing purposes, as described in more detail under “Direct Marketing” below.
3. Direct MarketingWe may also use your Personal Information, or with your consent, or upon being informed by third parties that you have consented to have us do so, permit selected third parties to use your Personal Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by e-mail, SMS, mail, telephone or other means.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you from time to time (by e-mail, mail, telephone, SMS or other means) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you would like to opt-out of Buytronic contacting you for marketing purposes, you can do so at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
4. SecurityWhile no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, the security of our system is very important to us. We seek to ensure that up-to-date data storage and security techniques are used to protect the Personal Information. All our employees and any third parties we engage to process the Personal Information are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of this Personal Information.
5. CookiesCookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
6. Your RightsWe have a legal obligation to ensure that the Personal Information is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us to comply with this obligation by informing us of any changes to the Personal Information. You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information about you by sending us a written request stating your full name and your address.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Change to our privacy policiesWe may amend this policy from time to time. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.